Railinc Corporation | Cary, NC
- Analyze current business processes for cost saving potential and increased efficiencies
- Managed complex hardware, software, and network problems to accurately resolve issues, and present opportunities for improvement
- Decreased Customer Reported defects by 60%
- Created a Federal Regulation Association (FRA) Specification Document for Industry and Internal Use
- Gathering system requirements, turning requirements into gherkin scenarios to be implemented and automated for QA testing.
Northside Millwork, Inc. | Hillsborough, NC
- Promoted after 8 months from Delivery Associate to Delivery Lead overseeing 3-5 employees
- Redesigned loading/unloading process, increasing deliveries from 1 to 2-3 timely deliveries daily. Determined best strategy for deliveries by analyzing personnel, job site conditions, and workload
- Securely loaded and Unloaded 50-100 cabinets 15lbs-100lbs each, and 5-15 countertops per delivery in 12ft-15ft box trucks
Social Media Manager
North Campus Crossing Apartments | Greenville, NC
- Launched and grew 4 social media platforms, created, shared, and monitored content
- Analyzed social media effectiveness and used data to compile reports for upper management
- Planned and organized 1-3 community events per month, analyzed feedback from target audience to increase future event success
Business Information System Analysis: Worked on a small project team as the Project Manager, used Agile methodology,
to progress through the SDLC. Interfaced with stakeholders gathering system requirements, analyzed, and developed ways to automate the
system used by a Credit Repair company.
Developed a secure CRM application that transferred data to and from a SQL Database. PowerPoint slides were used to present the purpose and
background of the application prior to conducting a live demo of the working application.
Gathering system requirements, turning requirements into gherkin scenarios to be implemented and automated for QA testing.
East Carolina University
| Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- GPA: 3.2/4.0
- Member, Association for Internet Professionals; Member, Financial Management Association
- Issuing authority: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Credential ID: PX0N4Z02EJ1QQZK3
SQL | Gherkin | Requirements Analysis | AWS | Scrum | Windows | iOS | Android | Junos OS | Juniper Switches | Networking